Sunday, October 30, 2005

"...God I Love This Country!!!"

oops - my spambot collector slipped off the top of the page resulting in some spammage. i didnt realise that it had slipped - thnx kathy. ive changed the date to 2006 so hopefully we wont have that problem again!

i did however get a comment that i dont think was spammage:
"your blog sucks

Where do you get your information from? I have a feeling I know where. The problem here is that there will always be people like you, the ANTI EVERYTHING GROUP, pissed off about everything, complain about everything yet you and others like you claim to know everything. The problem is you only know what you READ AND WHAT YOU READ IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE. I know a lot more about this current war than you liberals, I am, and have fought this war, desert storm, operation determined resolve, desert fox to name a few. Not to brag but, I know FROM EXPERIENCE AND THROUGH CONTACT WITH HIGHER PEOPLE THAN YOURSELF what is going on over there. I have been all around the world learning first hand from different cultures their political and social views not by reading books and watching the news and believe me you would be amazed at what I have found. I am in the military and I know more than I am allowed to talk about. But liberals want immediate answers to several questions. One example is WMD. You, don't know anything except from what YOU hear from THE MEDIA. THE MEDIA? If you knew even a portion of what a lot of the people that REALLY know what's going on, YOU would understand. Unfortunately YOU and others like you will continue to speculate on issues that you have no FACTUAL FOUNDATION. CNN, FOX and the liberal or right wing MEDIA know only what they know and it ain't much. By reading your blog and what you write I can tell you this, you are an ill informed educated (by teachings and books alone, no experience) individual and nothing more. You have no experience in this matter at all, you never fought in a war, you don't have access to certain types of information, you know only what you read in either school, the media or wherever else you get your information. You can't win the argument so try as you may you KNOW NOT A DAMN THING! Check mate, go back to your reading and drink your latte while we protect your freedom."
it was from this guy whose blog is called "...God I Love This Country!!!"

No comments: