Thursday, November 10, 2005

cute chicks

apologies for the light posting - im trying to do a few activisty things:
1. organise the next impeachment poll question
2. get some attention to the abu g Darby pix
3. find a way to unredact the 8000 redacted pages from saddams pre-invasion 'we dont have any fucking wmd' report

and im also the proud parent of 12 baby chicks (its springtime here) - those of you familiar with the laws of geometry will realise that baby chicks are so small that they can actually fit inside an egg! very cute - and they have the sweetest 'cheeps'. ive taken some pix but im having some trouble with the cam-2-pc link for some reason.

and let me remind you again that my domain name crashed - which means that i cant get to my email address - and i cant access any of my address book or anything so i dont have anyones email address. so pls email me at lryland1//at//yahoo.com

No comments: