Saturday, November 05, 2005

MARK CRISPIN MILLER: John Kerry said 2004 election was stolen

on democracynow
MARK CRISPIN MILLER: Speaking of John Kerry, I have some news for you. On Friday, this last Friday night, I arranged to meet Senator Kerry at a fundraiser to give him a copy of my book. He told me he now thinks the election was stolen. He said he doesn't believe that he is the person who can go out front on the issue, because of the sour grapes, you know, question. But he said he believes it was stolen.
RawStory:
"A spokesman for Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) vehemently denied that the senator had told a popular liberal author and journalist that he believed the 2004 election was "stolen" in response to queries from RAW STORY.

Miller was shocked to hear of Kerry's denial.

"I call that contemptible," Miller told RAW STORY. "That's completely false.""
who knows?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Miller is telling the truth. I think Kerry is cut from the same cloth as those now in the White House. He made a deal.

lukery said...

i think miller is telling the truth too - altho im not sure that kerry would say that he thoughtthe election was stolen if he cut a deal