* quote of the today from the comments at emptywheel's place: "I could understand Francis Fukyama if he adhered to neocon thinking while deploring Libby-type execution. But he's apparently deploring neocon thinking while supporting Libby-type execution. He's got to be some sort of nutcase."
* emptywheel has 'finally' finished her conclusion piece on obeidi - she has nearly convinced herself that the nukes were planted by a Rendon operation.
* kleiman: "Now George W. Bush has given us a gift:
"This (port) deal wouldn't go forward if we were concerned about the security for the United States of America."" (link)
* xymphora: "Ghorbanifar is using Fereidoun Mahdavi as a cutout to spread the stories about Iran in Washington, as he knows his own reputation is so bad that no one would believe them if it was known where they really came from. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Ghorbanifar was himself a cutout, being used to disguise the real source of the stories, his good friend Michael Ledeen." (link)
* xymphora: "The Dubai conspiracy is apparently going to be to use the American ports to fill the United States up with illegal drugs and illegal arms. Finally, the American people will have illegal drugs and arms! Then they'll fill all the ships up with terrorists and blow up the entire country! You might think this would be bad for business if you are trying to run an international port security company, but the Arab love for terrorism knows no bounds." (link)