Tuesday, March 14, 2006

george allen: dumb as mud


* digby:
"I just watched Press The Meat on Tivo. Oh my god.
George Allen is like one of those frighteningly stupid right wing callers on C-Span. Is the Republican Party really going to insult our intelligence once again and foist another dimwitted blockhead on this country?
[snip]
The really scary thing about Allen is that while he was talking he looked and sounded like he thought he was making sense. He is quite fluently dumb.
I'm begging you, Republicans. Beg-ging you. Give the world a break. Whatever you do, don't nominate another fuckwit meathead just because your base likes a leader who is just as thick as they are. I realize that you probably want to elect him just because it will drive me insane. But please, think of the children."

No comments: