I'm thinking that all of the Commandments are pretty much laws...i stand corrected. (#10 is my fave)1. I am the President thy Ruler, and thous shalt have no Leader before Me.It's good to be the party of God.
2. Thou shalt not make graven images of the President. No cartoons or caricatures either.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of thy Ruler in vain; for the President will not hold him guiltless and will Guantanamize his ass.
4. Keep the election day holy by any and all means necessary.
5. Honor thy father and mother for they are the source of inheritances and trust funds.
6. Thou shalt not kill without calling it a Global War of some sort.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery with interns.
8. Thou shalt not steal without first having made appropriate campaign contributions.
9. Thous shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, unless it be done anomymously.
10. Thou shalt not covet - just take it.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Thou shalt not covet - just take it.
in response to my observation yesterday that the ten commandments and the law, oldschool corrects me:
Posted by lukery at 8/30/2006 01:13:00 PM