* i should really try to put together a comprehensive-ish post about the new nuclear world order - but here's a rushed version.
1. sibel's story is about the nuclear black market
2. the 'AQ Khan network' is a misnomer - and would more accurately be called the 'Richard Perle network' - or the 'Richard Cheney network' or some such
3. the aforementioned network is alive and kicking, today.
4. it would be terrible if a madman like kim il jong gave nukes to terrorists
5. aqkhan gave nukes to the dprk.
6. perle et al gave nukes to aqkhan, and also profited from their re-sale to dprk
7. perle supports muslim extremists, for example through the bosnia defense fund, and also has supplied the chechyans
8. the CIA supports the ISI
9. the ISI supports al qaeda
10. david albright suspects that the ISI may have given al qaeda nuclear material.
11. it starts to become difficult to separate the cia and the isi.
12. it starts to become difficult to separate the isi and al qaeda
13. al qaeda attacked 'us' on 911
14. musharaf is a close partner in the 'war on terror'
15. musharaf is widely presumed to know where osama is (dead or alive)
16. sibel seems to know some stuff about perle, and the nuclear black market, and 911, and alqaeda