Tuesday, December 19, 2006

a tragedy in the GSF family.

We've had a tragedy in the GSF family.
ST. CHARLES -- Police here are investigating the drowning death of a toddler Wednesday morning.

Chloe Lester, 2, of 500 block of Red Sky Drive, St. Charles, was found unresponsive in the bathtub of her home, according to the Kane County coroner's office.
Chloe is the niece of one of us. Please spare a thought for all involved.


rimone said...

ah christ...my thoughts go out to the family. more proof there's no fucking god.

Kathleen said...

Ooooh, a little cherub, for sure. I wish there was something we could do to make it not hurt so much.

oldschool said...

well, I'm obviously out of the loop here - but - I feel like I have some friends here, so my prayers to you, such as they are....


lukery said...