Monday, December 25, 2006

a white xmas? in melbourne?

* clemons:
"Also, former House Leader Dennis Hastert "was" No. 1 on the list to be the next U.S. Ambassador to Japan. Sources now tell us that he has removed himself from that list after the Ethics Committees findings that he bore some responsibility in the cover-up of (or lack of curiosity about) the Mark Foley page scandal. That's stuff he'd rather not have aired via Senate confirmation hearings."

* ava: "Christmas at War" - 2mins.

* a white xmas? in melbourne? in the middle of the worst drought in 1000 years? wtf?

not global warming.

6 comments:

oldschool said...

I think Blogger ate this the first time round... so ---

a white xmas? in melbourne? wtf?

Santa works in mysterious ways.

And don't even get me started on those goddamned elves. I have it good authority that one's gay, a couple are atheists, a couple of 'em are brown, and that there's a burgeoning 'Unionize the Elves" movement. Little bastards.

Send bibles.

I got up at about 4:00 AM in Los Angeles (The Valley) one Xmas Eve morning to fly home to Indy, and there was snow on the ground there. No one ever believed me though.

Fuckin' elves.

LeeB said...

Oldschool, ROFLMAO!! :-)

rimone said...

lol, what LeeB said, oldschool. :-)

lukery said...

heh

oldschool said...

ava: "Christmas at War".

anyone who can watch that without tears - I don't know that I want to be associated with.

Had a lovely day with the family - had seen this vid before - didn't want to watch it again, but felt that I should.

powerful - heartbreaking.

I'm not ashamed of my day w/family today; but a crashing perspective needed and brought home. A blessing upon her.

lukery said...

she is indeed a treasure.

glad you had a good day...