Libby trial summarized:
1. Fitz puts up several people who say that Libby lied like a sum-bitch.
2. Fitz plays several hours of tape of Libby's GJ testimony, in which he quite obviouslyt lies like a sum-bitch.
3. Defense puts up several people who say that Libby never *leaked* to them (defense still being unaware that this is not a leak case).
4. Johyn Hannah testifies, in a poor-man's memory defense, that Libby was such a busy man, he was practically running the entire U.S. Govt all by himself.
5. Fitz to Hannah: If Libby was that busy, to take a two-hour breakfast meeting (with JudyJudyJudy) must have been about something *very* important, right?
6. Defense - "Aw fuck it, the defense rests."
7. Closing arguments coming this Tuesday.
That's about it, I think.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Libby trial summarized
oldschool summarized the Libby trial for me:
Posted by lukery at 2/19/2007 06:58:00 AM