Thursday, March 09, 2006

we interrupt this broadcast...

Larisa doesnt have a blog - so she's asked that i publish her tagging thingy (which is all scott's fault anyway)

Four jobs I’ve had:
(in order of age I suppose)
Bookshop girl
Tech/Info/Research girl
Poet
Journalist

Four movies I can watch over and over:
four? (just 4? this is hard for a cinema buff)
Jesus of Montreal
Matrix
City of Lost Children
Annie Hall

Four places I’ve lived:
four?
Odessa, Ukraine
Rome, Italy
New York, New York - USA
Miami - Florida - USA

Four TV shows I love:
Lost
Alias
Star Trek - Next Generation
SG1

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen:
(who is recommending them and why should I watch them... too much to do)

Four of my favorite dishes (given Luke's answers, I assume this is slang for people who are attractive? again, too hard for cinema buff ) (ed: yeah, it is slang for cute people (maybe women only?) - perhaps it's an aussie thing, but i think they were actually asking about food):
Lothaire Bluteau
Ryan Gossling
Trent Reznor
Lenny Kravitz

Four sites I visit daily (um, well not daily but frequently and not counting the sites I write for):
Democratic Underground
Lex/Nex
Girlshop.com
Library of Congress

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:
in my head
in "his" bed
Walden
in a book
on a trip

Four albums I can’t live without (this will be hard to narrow to just four albums or even four genres):
Dummy by Portishead
A Part In that Show - Thievery Corporation
The Best of Nina Simone - Nina Simone
Charango by Morcheeba

Four places I’d rather be right now:
hot air balloon
london
sleeping
on a train

Four new bloggers I’m tagging (I don't know any bloggers all that well, but here goes):
Brad Friedman - Brad Blog
Michael Smith - Sunday Long Times
Ron
Mia Culpa


(in case you were wondering, i don't think this qualifies as my interview with larisa! look for that in the next few days/week)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place, but following my previous discussion with Miguel over the WTC building collapses, Judy Woods, a professor of Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University, has recently published a website in which she discusses 'The Case for Controlled Demolition'. It's a damned fined case, scientifically compelling and approachable to the public. (link)

Just a reminder: if the WTC were brought down by controlled demolition then the case for 911 as an inside job is a done deal.

Anonymous said...

damien, after reading your comment and the link, i think my head just exploded (again).