Wednesday, March 08, 2006

tagged

oh jeebus - ive been tagged by scott - does this mean i've made it?

Four jobs I’ve had:
bookmaker
strategy consultant
ceo
farm hand

Four movies I can watch over and over:
four? i hardly have time to blog

Four places I’ve lived:
four? i've hardly had time to live
London
melbourne
washington DC
san francisco

Four TV shows I love:

Simpsons
Hard talk
beltway boys
brit hume

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen:
jeebus - i could hardly find four shows that i actually watch

Four of my favorite dishes:
charlize theron
kylie minogue
joss stone
natalie portman

dishes, all

Four sites I visit daily:
driftglass
digby
emptywheel
war & piece

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:
Reykjavík
underworld
heaven
hell

Four albums I can’t live without:
the the - “Mind Bomb"
Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole
Lloyd Cole- Don't Get Weird on Me Babe
Sugarcubes - Here Today, Tomorrow, Next Week!

Four places I’d rather be right now:
heaven
earth
under the covers with a librul lass
highbury

Four new bloggers I’m tagging:
rimone
damien
larisa
driftglass

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lukery :)

Anonymous said...

thank you but i have huge issues w/things like that, having to do w/those excluded. however, i'd be happy to tell you what this post or my prior navel-gazing posts (in 'exile on bellevue' and 'exile on romerstrasse') haven't (that is, if you're still talking to me after, lol).

Anonymous said...

yeah - its totally dumb - and i never do stuff like this - but it took my mind off the ominous stuff that was bringing me down...

Anonymous said...

i don't think it's dumb--i just have huge issues w/exclusionary things, which my unfortunately black-or-white POV (just like the preznit's!) sticks into baby categories in whatever's left of my head.