Sunday, May 07, 2006

Chris Carter predicted 911

* wolcott: "The truth is that I don't entertain any great visions of Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush, Richard Perle, and the rest suffering medieval torment (in Hell); it would be bad faith of me to place them in a Hell I don't believe in, and goes against the spirit of the Tao. I'd be quite happy to settle for the fantasy-come-true of the architects of the Iraq war being arrested, convicted, and warehoused in a secure prison; like Moussaoui. "

* "Poverty is a big deal to him, Santorum explained, because "if you want me to be honest, I'm a Catholic." He added: "How many times did the nuns beat into your brains: the poor, the poor, the poor, the poor?"" (link)

* you've probably heard that in march 2001 Fox was considering a Chris Carter show where a hijacked plane gets flown into the WTC. Rimone sent me this link where you can see a 4 min clip of the plot pilot. What I didn't know is that it was actually a 'faction' of the USG and defense contractors that did the hijacking, remotely, under cover of a wargame exercise so that they could blame it on terrorists and then invade a country or two and raise defense spending and what not.

nobody could have imagined...

No comments: