Monday, June 05, 2006

vlounteer for busby

Francine Busby via calitics:
"Dear Friends and Bloggers,

I wanted to write a quick note of thanks for your engagement in my race -- I've seen great posts sorting out fact from fiction on all the desperate Republican attacks, and just as importantly we've seen a huge surge in volunteers over the past few days thanks to all of you as well as the DCCC, DNC, Louise Slaughter and Jane Harman. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

However! We've got 300 volunteers lined up right now, and to give it everything we've got on Monday and Tuesday we need 400. I hate to ask, but if any of you can help us get there, we'll all be eternally grateful out here.

Anybody in the San Diego area who wants to help can let us know by emailing us at volunteer-at-busbyforcongress.org or calling us at (760) 479-0114.

Thanks either way, and onward!


Francine Busby"
onward, indeed. godspeed.

No comments: